An old, blind cowboy wandered into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.
He found his way to a barstool and ordered a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yelled to the bartender, ”Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”
The bar immediately fell absolutely silent.
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him said, “Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I’m a six-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?”
The blind cowboy thought for a second, shook his head and muttered, ”Well no! Not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”
A nice contribution from Paul in Provence